¡You can do it with any of our 5 chocolates!
- 4 Bars of our Mr. Milk
- 4 Eggs
- Separate the yolks and whites into two different containers. Beat the egg whites until it gets foamy.
- Melt our Mr. Milk chocolate in a container and mix it with the four yolks until it gets thick.
- In the same mixture, pour the foam from the egg whites and beat.
- Pour into a round oven container and bake for 25 minutes at 170 degrees.
- Remove and decorate as you want!
¡Enjoy this recipe with your little one at home!