- 1 cup of flavor
- 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 3/4 cups of whole milk
- 1/2 cups of water
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ Teaspoonful of salt
- 2 Tbsp of butter melted to cover the pan
– Cortés Premium Milk Chocolate Almond Melted
– Whipped Cream
- Put all the ingredients in a jar and mix it with the mixer or with a blender, the mix must be very well mixed without lumps.
- You can use the mixture at any moment, but it is always better to let it stand for one hour in the fridge.
- Then, in a pan we put butter and pour the mixture. Both sides.
- And that’s it! Now you have your crepes, you can serve it how you want it!