Chocolate Cortés Customer Satisfaction Policy
Thank you for ordering/shopping at Chocolate Cortés. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
Perishable items. In the event that an error has been made with your order, you must contact us within 24 hours of receiving your package and we will do our best to remedy the situation. If the established period has passed, we will not be able to provide any guarantee of return / refund / exchange of perishable items.
Shipping, return and post sale policy
At Cortes Hermanos we want to give you the best experience. To ensure the quality of delivery of our products, when receiving your order, take into account the following:
Once the purchase has been completed, we will proceed to pack your order within a period of 24 to 48 hours. Orders placed Friday after 4:00 pm will be processed on Monday.
Please note: All orders are shipped Monday through Friday during the hours of 8 A.M. to 4 P.M. EST. Deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are not available.
For Pick up orders, the usual business hours are from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- It is your responsibility as a customer for the accuracy of your data and address information entered; this is to make a correct and timely delivery of orders. These deliveries are made at the address indicated at the time of generating the order on our page; once processed, the delivery address cannot be changed, so you will have to contact us if you require any change in the address.
- If the delivery address is incorrect, a shipping fee may apply at the time of re-delivery to the correct address.
- Review the products in their entirety, before signing the receipt of the shipment.
- You can reject the delivery of any product upon receipt if you consider that it is not in the required conditions. You must indicate in the “Conforming Receipt” the reason for such return.
- Returns will only be accepted at the time of delivery, via the carrier of orders delivered at that time, previous orders are not valid.
- You can refuse delivery of any product if:
- The box is damaged, hit or open.
- The product is without packaging.
- The product is melted or in poor condition.
- The product expired.
- The product to receive was not the one requested
- It is not the amount you requested
- Once the “Conduct Receipt Conformity” has been signed, Cortés Hermanos is not responsible for conditions or damage to the product, as long as they do not present irregularities at the time of opening the products, if so, it must be reported within a period not exceeding 3 calendar days after receiving your order, to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is important that you keep the packaging of the product that shows any irregularity.
- Returns are not allowed once the order has been delivered. That is why we recommend checking the products well, to avoid disappointment due to an unsatisfactory purchase.
- You must immediately report any eventuality or incident associated with the delivery to email@example.com.
- Deliveries that cannot be made due to not being able to contact the customer will return to the terminal and will be sent again the next business day. If next day delivery is also not possible, additional shipping fees may apply. (see delivery policy).
- After 24 hours of ordering your order, modifications or cancellations are not allowed. It is possible that the delivery will be made before this time, so it will not be possible to make such modifications or cancellations.
- Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, at 809-544-1413, ext. 297 or by written communication via email.
- Your claim requests must be answered within a range of 24-48 hours during business hours.
Online Ordering and Refund Policy
Chocolate Cortés may offer the ability to order from our website online from any location. However, we will ship only in Santo Domingo and Santiago. These terms apply only to orders placed through our website. Prices will be displayed when you place your order. Minimum order quantities may apply. Any applicable shipping fees, cancellation fees, taxes, and other amounts due in connection with your order will be disclosed to you at the time you place your order. There may be limits on the number of items within an order placed on our site. We use third-party billing providers and accept various payment methods.
Chocolate Cortés is responsible for fulfilling your order and responding to any questions or comments regarding the process of completing your order. Partial or full refunds, if any, of amounts paid or orders canceled will be identified at the time of settlement. Associated payment processing fees may apply to these transactions. Any additional questions about your purchase, we are available to answer it.
We pride ourselves on our customer service at Chocolate Cortés, which includes not only the quality of our products, but also reliability and commitment to delivery. To guarantee the quality of our service, we require that any claim or cancellation of your order be made at least 24 hours before delivery.
Please take into account:
- your shipping fee does not include the tip for the delivery person.
- Delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
- we deliver directly to homes.
- the recipient’s signature will be required to validate the delivery process.
For residential deliveries: If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the courier service oversees seeing if it is acceptable to leave the products purchased there, otherwise the order returns to the terminal and proceeds to be delivered to the recipient next day. If your package contains products that may be damaged by the sun, or by the constant movement of transport, Cortés is not responsible for the damage that this may cause to your products. If the recipient is unable to receive your order, the full monetary amount of the order will be charged to the payment method used in your order. If you notice that there is an error in the recipient address, please contact us to correct the delivery and order information as soon as possible.
Internal Claims Policy
Any complaint, claim or suggestion will be channeled through the email firstname.lastname@example.org it is the responsibility of the digital coordinator:
- Reply within 1-2 business days.
- Receive the complaint, claim or suggestion and determine the type of complaint.
- Register the claim case in an Excel document, and keep it updated on a daily basis.
- Call the client and watch over their interests, ensuring attention and response to the complaints presented.
- In case it is an error in the order, proceed to make the change in a range of 1-2 working days. In case you require a refund, please refer to the refund policy.
- In case it is a complaint that implies an irregularity in the product, you must collect the information of the place (photo of the product, batch and expiration date, name, surname, telephone and mail of the client) fill out the QRS document and send to the quality department.
- Keep the client informed daily about the progress of their complaint.
- Track dispatched orders.
- In case of receiving a complaint regarding the carrier, you should contact the logistics advisor María Peña at email@example.com and report what happened.
- Close the claims according to the service agreement (Maximum 2 business days).
Authorized delivery suppliers
The payment methods used by the company are third-party services. These third-party services (Blue) comply with all security and encryption standards to keep your information safe. They will only use the information necessary to complete the required process. We also recommend reading the privacy policies of these providers, to better understand how they handle the information provided.
For the safety of our staff and risk to the operation, we do not deliver to the following sectors:
- El Almirante
- La Toronja
- Barrio Katanga
- Los Mina Norte
- Los Tres Brazos
- Barrio Isabelita
- El Tamarindo
- San Luis
- Las Canitas
- Ensanche Simón Bolivar
- Ensanche Capotillo
- 24 de Abril
- Los Guandules
- La Cienaga
- La Fuente
- La Zurza
- Los Alcarrizos
- Barrio Paraiso
- Los Guaricanos
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org