Skip to content
- 1 stick of butter (melted)
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ⅓ cup flour
- ⅓ cup of Sobrino Chocolate
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix with a balloon whisk until it has a thick and homogeneous consistency.
- Take the mixture to the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Grease waxed paper with butter or oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Place the cookie dough into balls of the same size (you can use an ice cream scoop), leaving enough space between each so that they do not stick.
- Bake at 240 ° C for 25 minutes.
Scroll to Top